News & Events
Notice of Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of THE LIVERPOOL MUSLIM SOCIETY will be held at AL-RAHMA MASJID, MULGRAVE STREET, LIVERPOOL, L8 2TJ, ON SUNDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2016 [5 RABI AL-AWWAL 1438 AH] IMMEDIATELY AFTER ASR, SAY, 3 PM in shaa Allah.
- Arrival & Registration.
- Recitation of verses from the Qur’an.
- Adab (etiquettes) of the Masjid.
- Rules of meeting.
- Welcome address by the President & Appointment of Patrons.
- Minutes of AGM of 8th June 2014 & EGM of 13th September 2014.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Trustees Annual and Financial Reports.
- Matters arising from the Reports.
- Appointment of Independent Examiner.
- Closing du’a.
Kindly ensure that you bring your membership cards with you on the day. Those not registered yet may complete registration forms (one per person) obtainable from the LMS administration office or download from ‘www.liverpoolmuslimsociety.org.uk.’ Newly registered members may only observe proceedings along with non-members.
Minutes & Annual Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016 will be projected onto projector screens on the day. Printed copies may be obtained from LMS office from 2 pm on Wednesday 30th November 2016 in shaa Allah on payment of £1 per set/copy.
By order of the Board of Trustees
11th November 2016 [11 Safar 1438 AH]