With these words we warmly welcome you. The Liverpool Muslim Society (LMS) was established in 1953, and was responsible for the construction of the Al Rahma Mosque in 1974. The LMS provides support to all members of the Muslim community and organises activities that appeal to the diverse body of members and the wider community.
At the present, The LMS is governed by 12 Trustees including
up to 4 co-opted Trustees, appointed by resolution of the Trustees.
What Services we provide!
- Advice and guidance on Islamic matters
- Children classes
- Day Centre for older Muslims
- Host an annual Islamic awareness week
- Host school visits to the Mosque (by prior arrangement)
- Inviting external speakers
- Nikah (Marriage) Ceremony
- Prayer facilities at the Mosque
- Raise finances for day to day management through donations
- Social visits/ day outs to other places of interest
- Sports events
- Study circles
- Women group
- Funeral Arrangements & Burial
What you can do?
You will agree there are many activities, never the less it require a great deal of organising. None of which is possible without your assistance and support. We can be successful as your contribution of time and energy. So please help us to help you in order to maintain such a range of activities.